we wait for the beginning.
[html]
And I am Winter born

This must be Gabriel. He carried himself with an air of authority, and a striking gaze that demanded one's attention, and if what she had heard from others was correct, he did resemble a dog more than a wolf or coyote. His fur was an pattern she had only seen on dogs, in books she had glanced through.

Yes?

His red eyes were startling, and she gazed into them for a moment as he spoke, trying to assess the situation. She dipped her head low in greeting, then raised it so she could look up at Gabriel, if just a bit. She did not want to appear too forward or too dominant, for she was only a guest near Inferni's borders, but at the same time, submitting to this wolf when she was the leader of another pack would be completely inappropriate.

"My name is Tayui Aston, Agiad of Shadowed Sun. I represent my pack as one of the leaders, and I have come to establish my pack's role in the war. We wish to remain neutral and out of the conflict, however, I would like to know your side of the story regarding the conflict, if you would humour me. I learned about it some time ago, however, I do not feel what I know is the entire truth." She frowned. "And Fatin would never forgive me if I made assumptions without knowing everything, either," she added as an afterthought.

Table by Hilli!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread