we wait for the beginning.
[html]
And I am Winter born

He killed a mother and her child, and strung them up inside our border. She felt herself go cold-- all over. That was disgusting, terrible. And then Inferni declared war. She had no doubts that Inferni had committed crimes just as terrible as this one, just as monstrous, but it did not make this incident any easier to hear. No matter who committed the crime, they were still at fault. They still had the bear the burden of their actions.

But what could she say to that? She could grit her teeth and look away, but that would accomplish nothing, and would only make it look like she could not decide between being strong or weak-- or if she really was one of them at all. "I see," she replied. She understood that one could only tolerate so much before something had to be done. She could see that someone would have acted in the end, but she could not pretend to completely understand the situation. But she could try. "And now there is war," she stated flatly. She had nothing else to say. "Thank you for answering my questions, Gabriel. If there is a time you need information, I am indebted to give you the answers I know, as you did for me today."

Table by Hilli!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread