a peddler's smile, a swindler's lie
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist hadn't an issue talking about where he had come from. Of course he couldn't exactly explain things that he had experienced which another had never heard of before. But he didn't mind trying in the very least. After all he was fond of the part of the world that he had grown up in. In truth it was all he knew and the only way that he knew how to live. But he was willing to adapt. After all he had to if he wished to survive on this side of the world.

"I will consider it. I've nothing to trade so I haven't the makings to open a market. I've never been a merchant but simply a haggler." He honestly didn't know exactly what it took to run a market or where the merchants first acquired their goods. No, he only had experience in secondhand goods. He knew how to barter with what he had for what he wanted. But he had no idea how to make a living off of that though. He already knew it would take more than him. It would take those with things to trade and those whom had items that were wanted.

"Have you no idea of the things that you enjoy?" He asked when he couldn't make out if she was truly uncertain about such a thing or if it was another attempt at amusement. "Even if there aren't things that you enjoy then certainly there are things that need doing no matter what." After all not all tasks of the day were a highlight. Zeitgeist could come up with a few of those himself.

Zeitgeist nodded his head to her words. "I will certainly see what I can do then." After all he wasn't certain exactly what he could promise since he had never hunted for such a thing before. But certainly one of the merchants must know of where such a things could possibly be found.

The dog sat himself down near the female, motioning for Guillotine to do the same. "Ah, cooked meat. It has been much too long. I wouldn't suppose you'd have sweetbreads upon which to place it or a bit of wine to wash it down with?" He knew just what a long shot it would be to be able to have the same sort of meal as he used to back over in Europe. Still it was a great pleasure to run into someone else that believed in cooked meat. Zeitgeist placed his hands on the ground behind him and leande his weight back on his arms as he relaxed, his legs stretched out in front of him and crossed easily at the ankles. "Now you said that there are a few packs near this area alone? Was there one that you could suggest as being a fit for the lot of us?"

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread