a peddler's smile, a swindler's lie
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist nodded his head along with the female's spoken words. It was a pity that there wasn't a way to obtain premade traps but he certainly appreciated the offer to be shown how to set them up himself. Z figured that was better than nothing at all in the very least. He couldn't hunt and even though what she mentioned were small catches it would at least be something for Guillotine to eat. That was what really mattered the most of all to the dog. "I certainly wouldn't mind learning how whenever you have the spare time to do so." He didn't expect her to get up and show him straight away. Even though the pickings were often slim Zeitgeist was still managing with a bit of scavenging.

Zeitgeist was simply used to living in another part of the world where it was often a common affair. If one couldn't afford their purchases then usually their services were sold to make up for what they would be otherwise unable to purchase. He wasn't exactly used to those that weren't already Luperci so he had no idea what it was like to force a transformation. All that he had ran across regularly were already Luperci so there had never been anything of a force to change from what he had seen. Slavery simply wasn't an issue to him because he knew of too many that had only that option to pay off their debts and well, a life of servitude was better than death. At least that was the dog's opinion of things. So long as they weren't being treated unfairly and being abused then he didn't find himself too fussed about the subject.

"Honorable? What do you mean?" He found that honor varied depending upon who spoke of such values. He was curious as to what this female found to be honorable. "Ah, that might be it then. From where I cam from you would find just about anyone like that should they have something worth bartering for. Merchants were certainly the worse at thinking they were better than everyone else. But I suppose they were since everyone flocked to them to obtain their goods." Zeitgeist offered up a bit of his own insight with a shrug. It was such a common occurrence within the market that he had grown numb to such attitudes.

"Even though I possess not a single drop of wolf blood I would be looked down upon?" He found the concept strange indeed. He could understand not liking another for their actions and deeds but he didn't understand the prejudice against species. One could control what they said and dead but hadn't the slightest control over what they were born as. That hardly seemed fair at all. "It is odd to think that I could be instantly disliked for the blood that courses through my veins rather than being judged on my actions alone."

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread