Tracking Trouble
[html]
SKOLL HASKEL
à cœur vaillant rien d'impossible

Sorry about wait. This got buried.

An earth-shaking howl burst through the trees, and Skoll jerked at his paw with increasing worry. His chest heaved, and his only thought was that he had to somehow calm down the monstrosity barreling their way and crushing trees as it went. Sucking up to said monstrosity was the only course of action his brain and gut could agree on, despite the fact it went against his proud nature. Right now, though, it didn't matter -- he had done something bad for a respectable pack wolf to do, or at least sat and let it happen, so Skoll was in the wrong and had to make up for it -- quick.

And so he started barking hysterically.

I'm sorry, it was her idea, I didn't mean to do anything, I'm not even a grownup! The stream of whining yaps left him at an alarming speed, just as the thunderous footfalls grew nearer and nearer. He winced as something landed close to him, but it was only Terra, nudging at his paw. He respected some remorse and panic on her end, but she only snapped through the tendril and crouched as he flapped his paw experimentally.

He stood, putting his weight on his paw, which luckily hadn't twisted at an extreme enough angle to sprain it. It ached a little, but adrenaline alone would ensure that he didn't feel the pain when they started sprinting away from this mess. Her question made him growl, hackles rising but his tail still firmly tucked between his thighs. No thanks to you, Skoll started to whisper angrily, but the sound only got closer and closer, and he shut his mouth as wide, terrified eyes flashed to the coyote hybrid. What were they going to do?

table by raze; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.knightskol-box {float:right; padding:5px;}
.knightskol {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KtNrN.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top left; padding:90px 0px 0px 0px;}
.knightskol .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Glass Antiqua'; text-align:left; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 80px;}
.knightskol .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Glass Antiqua'; text-align:left; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 150px;}
.knightskol p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-indent:50px; padding:20px 5px 0px;}
.knightskol p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.knightskol .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.knightskol p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 50px;}
.knightskol b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.knightskol b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.knightskol b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.knightskol b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread