between Here and Gone
[html]

OH NO, your fine! I’m the slower, let things develop kind… 0 pressure Wink

It was time to leave the tree, as Hel suggested. Anu hopped to the ground silently and with little effort, happy to comply. If she was good at one thing it was tree climbing. Her lightweight and agile body made her as comfortable as a lark on any bough. She stood a bit more comfortable now that the strange wolf moved backward, her closed mouth smile never leaving her face.

There was a great chance that Anu was older then this female in front of her, and she indeed had experience different territories and moving from pack to pack. But she refused to bring memories back that meant nothing now. Hel would care little to know what packs she had allied with, ranks she had held or nonsense of the like. This was of course if she could remember them. It had been to long, and age matter none when she was the trespasser.

“I’m Anu Sheah.” She spoke as she sat on the ground, placing her hand on the grass beside her, motioning Hel to sit. The black wolfess looked tense, and obviously needed a break. It of course was what Anu was doing when she interrupted.

There was a good chance that they could be friends, if not pack mates… the small voice in the back of her mind sang softly. And now that they were no longer strangers, Anu breathed easy. “Tell me of your pack and of yourself Hel.” She paused only a split moment, before interrupting. This was supposed to be her inquisition, not Hel’s. How rude.

“There is little to know of me. Some think travel gives one a sense of the world. They are all misled... Now does everyone carry a weapon here? Is it a dangerous place?” quickly changing the subject. It certainly must be if such a powerful looking female must carry a blade at her side. Anu was a pacifist, and believed that a bouquet of flowers could solve any disagreement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread