between Here and Gone
[html]

I'm the slow one, trust me. I tend to take forever to reply on threads.

[Image: header.jpg]

She seemed quite graceful, her mind noted mecanically. That would be good to have in a fight and if she could climb trees there would be an element of surprise and great advantage in patrol. She had to admit to herself, this was how her father would have liked to see her. Leading a pack, greeting members, silently evaluation their potential. Hel noted the small gesture and decided that she would welcome the woman less formally. She was older than Hel, that much was clear, and she seemed to have been quite a traveller. Experience. That would benefit Phoenix Valley. Welcome, Anu.

That was exactly what she didn't want. She wanted to speak about the pack, not herself. Here, yes, she was Warrior, but that also meant that she had been nearly stripped of her title as merchant, her little hidey hole. Well, those in Esper Hollow seemed to have bought it quite well, for what that was worth. As for her weapons... I come from Europe. I am a merchant and my mate, Styx, who is here with me, is a tattoo and piercing artist. I have been carrying weapons for my own protection. I do not know how much you know of Europe, but it can be savage sometimes. The pack... here, we are like family. I am part of a Council, as the Warrior, for they see me as strong enough to lead. She smiled sheepishly, as if to say that the rumours were untrue. She was just a merchant, really. Iskata is our Matriach and Deuce our Shaman and healer. If you want to join us, you will start at the Loas rank, the rank all newcomers start at. In time, you may choose the path you wish to follow. As a family, we acknowledge the uniqueness of our members. You may choose to be a hunter, or you can be a protector, or indeed an ambassador for the pack. But that comes in time. We do quite a few things here, including breeding cattle. How familiar are you with these things? Hel relaxed slightly, though her mind was still alert, judging Anu's potential with every passing second.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread