between Here and Gone
[html]

oh, your just wonderful!

Her smile brightened as Hel sat, showing her ease around Anu. There was no need to worry that she might be stalking about looking for mischief, Hel would have no need to use her knife, and Anu would have no need to run screaming.

With that knowledge Anu casually leaned backward on her to hands, taking in the words her friend spoke. It sounded as if this pack was well formed and structured. No power-hungry tyrant that ruled beyond all reason. It sounded so appealing.

But what of this dangerous Europe? Even one so traveled as Anu had not been able to truly understand what this place was. Hel spoke of it so nonchalantly that Anu was hesitant to ask of it. She knew of course that it was far from were she roamed, keeping such hostile folk at a distance.

“Is your whole pack from this Europe?” now she was curious and wanted to know if all of them acted as she did, so differently then Anu.

Cattle were not foreign to her, and she had found that they flourished in places with low wolf populations. They were slow and large, easy prey for those that could over power them or for a large group. Anu had kept her distance, some sporting large sharp horns.

“I know of cattle. Though I have only corralled flowers and plants, I have a fairly green thumb. I hunt just fine too, I’m pretty fast.” It was true, she could out run many in any form she took. “How open is your council to newcomers?” it was an innocent question…

[/html]

Messages In This Thread