between Here and Gone
[html]

Aww...thanks! I'll get you titled up, shall I? And we can keep on posting! Welcome to PV Big Grin

[Image: header.jpg]

Hel found this little bonding time strange. Used to asking the questions and artfully dodging anything that came her way, she found it unbelievably unusual to sit down and try to be as honest as possible. In truth, the only one she was ever truly honest with was Styx. No, that was a lie. She was partially honest with him too, a truth that hurt, a fact that made her sad sometimes, for she knew, in her heart, that he was the one for her. But she feared that to show that weakness, to allow him to glimpse that pain, would be too much for her. It would destroy her entirely. So she preferred the easy way out, simply staying quiet about some topics, no matter how they ate at her.

Anu spoke again and Hel snapped back to attention. She thought about it for a while. No, except for her and Styx... I don't think so, no. It is just me and my mate who come from Europe. But you wouldn't be the first traveller in our pack. We have another. She thought of Asmodai, of the mystery he presented to her. A vagabond with a honed body like his? It was possible, of course, in all likelihood it was the truth, but something nagged her, a tiny voice whispering that he was as much a vagabond as she was a merchant. However, she had no proof, except her assumptions. Green thumb? That might come in handy. I'm sure you could assist our Shaman in gathering herbs? As for newcomers, if you are interested in joining and accept the structure and rules, as well as the rank of Loas, then I'm more than happy to show you around. In Asgard, she would not see the packlands so quickly. But here, again, Hel had to compromise. The woman seemed to pose no threat as of yet and she would be a fool to try and attack her, especially in her own pack. If your hunting skills are as good as you say, we could always hunt together. As Warrior, part of my duties imply looking for potential candidates for our higher ranks. If you stay with us, I am sure you would be a worthy candidate.

Hel knew about bragging. If Anu was just saying things to get on her good side, in time they would show. In her cynicism, she reckoned that if Anu were a liar, she wouldn't stay long enough in the lands anyway. If she was honest and truly as talented as she claimed, then Phoenix Valley were sure to gain a valuable member.

[/html]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread