[M] make your mother sigh
[html]

Word Count → 224 :: ooc text

It seemed like it was all going smoothly, at first. She smiled at her mother's praise; it seems she wasn't wrong to think a gift would distract her. However, it appeared shoving so much information towards her at once did not have the effect she intended.

Ataxia panicked when her mother's voice took a demanding tone. Her eyes became wide and her ears flattened, pressing against her head - afraid that she'd already figured it out. The girl hadn't realized that her mother was acting on fear, and hadn't even made the connection between her and Tlanti. "No, no, no. I'm not leaving. It's only... I know you didn't like her, but I don't see why that means I can't take her residence." Unconsciously, she moved away from her mother. "I'm not going to follow her to Eterne, of all places... I can't even pass for a coyote." She paused just a little too long. "Not even if I wanted to."

She took a deep breath, and tried to calm herself and banish her racing thoughts. The young hybrid hunched over, placing her elbows on her knees and her head in hands. With difficultly, she was able to come up with a reasonable argument. "I wanted to go through the Cotona ritual. Why would I mark myself as one of Salsola and then leave, mother?"

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/isouZf6qbMVQM.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:233px; height:178px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread