[M] make your mother sigh
[html]

(--)

Eris is by Kiri!

Tlantli. Why hadn't she seen this? The dark woman recoiled with the realization, withdrawing to lean back against the stone wall, the back of one hand pressed to her forehead. Chartreuse eyes were squeezed shut; it felt as if her head was preparing to rend itself into two separate halves. The coal-furred hybrid breathed out in a huff, her hand falling back to her side. I should have known she would poison my family from afar. I should have guessed it would be a target less obvious than her brother or her mate, more prized -- my own child!

She breathed again, a larger and deeper inhale, and exhaled more slowly, peering at her daughter with more collected chartreuse eyes. Eterne would cast you out and laugh at you, laugh at you like they laughed at your dearest mother, she hissed. If you were lucky and they were merciful, that is. You might be enslaved or killed before they laughed. The dark woman stood and straightened, dusting herself off as if her momentary fear were a thing to be physically shed. She extended her arms to Ataxia, shaking her head. No, no. You won't leave mama, she purred, wriggling her fingers and demanding her hug.

When will you mark yourself and where, my darling? she inquired, eager to brush aside the subject of her once-sister and Eterne. Unspoken, unmentioned, the flaxen woman could not harm her beloved family.

<style>
#erisKiri {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread