[M] make your mother sigh
[html]

Word Count → 225 :: ERIS HARASSMENT

Ataxia paid no attention to her mother's warnings of Eterne. Traveling to the desert empire wasn't her goal at all - it was simply to cure Salsola of its wolfish taint and to attain Momoztli's approval so that they might have better luck. The knowledge that Eris had traveled there did pique her curiosity, but something told her not to ask right now.

The girl peered up when her mother announced that she'd never leave. The young hybrid felt a sudden surge of rebelliousness rise in her. Not that she really wanted to leave, she was just... bothered that Eris sounded so certain of her fate. She gave a slight pout at the sight of her mother beckoning to her for a hug. "Maybe I'll mate with a coyote, mother. What will you do then?"

Ataxia broke out into a grin, and then jumped forward to hug her mother before she could react to the question. It was meant as a joke, but she was still curious as to how she would react. Nonetheless, she went on speaking as if she had suggested nothing out of the ordinary. "As for the ritual... today, and on my hand... or my wrist. That way I can cover it up with gloves." The only problem with that plan was that she lacked gloves, but such things could easily be acquired.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/isouZf6qbMVQM.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:233px; height:178px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread