[M] make your mother sigh
[html]

(--) Yes, I'd think so! And no, but I'm going to pull some magic and say a slave brought the obsidian dagger here earlier, since it's kept in the storage room now! ;D

Eris is by Poppz!

The dark-furred hybrid nodded, glancing toward the alcoves filled with little trinkets. She ran a hand over them and went for the obsidian knife. It was brittle and difficult to sharpen, but she had commanded one of the slaves to see to it, and had needed to inspect it prior to passing it along and back to the storage area. So what if she wanted to keep it an extra night, just for old times' sake? The shadow-furred hybrid was clingy with her possessions, and this was one of the ones she treasured in particular.

Smiling a toothy smile, she turned back to Ataxia and settled down to the earth next to her. Though Eris was not an expert at much in the world, her hands were steady and sure in this ritual. It was one they had performed even as far back as Eterne itself. Do you know where this tradition comes from, my dear? she asked, voice silken and low as she traced the outline of where the marking would be. Much of the girl's fur in this chosen spot was shaved away, almost down to nothing, leaving only fuzz behind. It wouldn't do to have the fur interfere with the wound and make it infected.

<style>
#erisPoppz {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisPoppz p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisPoppz p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisPoppz .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisPoppz .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisPoppz b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisPoppz u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisPoppz b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread