grasped so delicate by one's eye
[html]
Words – 200+

It was true. Tayui and Jaden hadn’t gotten off on a necessarily warm foot. He remembered the day at that decaying human building well. Then again at the boarders of Salsola where she had chosen two coyotes as leaders over his own able bodied hide. This had been, in his eyes at the time, poor judgment. But he had been with the better of two useless bodies and though he still thought things would have run more smoothly if he had lead the assault, they were all alive. This was as far as he knew though. The only face he had meet from that endeavor was Terra and he had seen her escape. That was no surprise.

He could ask now. This wouldn’t determine how he viewed the woman, he let go of past soreness in favor of seeing her as the hero her actions portrayed. I won’t lie, it was tuff for a little while after the attack. I still have a lingering injury but it is nothing to worry over. But I have recently seen to claiming myself a fine piece of land to the west of here with a close friend of mine. We are starting a pack. The pride radiated from him in droves and acknowledging his own accomplishments distracted him momentatrily from the question he had planned on posing .

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread