grasped so delicate by one's eye
[html]
Words – 200+

The question that went unasked ended up being answered anyway. Jaden had told himself repeatedly that he would not feel at loss if he learned that their crusade was a bust. That they had attacked a coyote dominant group as evil as Salsola sat perfectly with him. But he had always assumed the opposite. What was their endeavor if not a successful liberation? It was a useless shedding of blood. Disappointment showed on his strong features as his blue eyes fell and meandered across the forests floor in thought. Indeed, he agreed with her but it was a breath of defeat, the first and hopefully last he would utter about the raid.

His eyes did brighten again when he let it go as he had before. What was past was past. He gazed at the older woman with a respectful smile. As a leader, I can forbid such atrocities within my boarders and, I can also extend you my favor for organizing such a valiant effort against Salsola. Should you ever need a place to rest or a safe home, you will be welcome in Sangilak. His previous sour mood was nipping at his heels, threatening to return with a vengeance but it didn’t show in his voice. Nothing but sincerity and honesty spilled forth on the deep notes.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread