grasped so delicate by one's eye
[html]
Sorry about the wait. My muze is on the fritz Sad Words – 200+

He needed to go. With every moment he stayed and spoke with Tayui he could feel his sour mood manipulating him. Even though they shared pleasant talk, aggravating thoughts were stuffed into every subject he could think of. How was it that she had escaped their failed battle so unscathed? And she would just call Salsola a “lost cause”? That was cowardly. He would continue to reject Salsola as a leader. And why where her eyes different shades? More natural coloring might have been easier to accept but blue and red? Really? With that thought he realized he was now looking for reasons to get angry and took a breath to calm himself. It didn’t show on him and that was good. This woman didn’t deserve his anger.

He did manage a smile with her words though. She had nothing and offered just her thanks but that was more than he had expected. He had fought with her because he believed in her cause. But he still appreciated her gratitude. Your very welcome. Glad to have been a part of it. He tipped his muzzle respectfully. And it was nice to see you again, but I’m afraid I must be going. There is still much travel I need to complete today. But You know where you can find me if there is ever a need right? He was trying to get away before he grew annoyed with something trifle but his words were genuine. The male waited for an answerer instead of turning to immediately leave.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread