Fresh Blood To Be Spilt
[html]

A glaze washed over her gaze, only a slight difference, one that would go completely unnoticed by an untrained eye. Her demeanor changes as teeth gleamed in the sunlight, she did not take nicely to being challenge, and soon, it showed. Snapping, she replied, "If you're so ignorant that you can even fathom an idea of what a strong pack is on your own, then perhaps I should take myself to someone who can hold a more intellectual conversation. And, to be blunt, the fact that you infer that I am nothing but a mangy mutt before even getting a chance to evaluate is not the smartest choice a wolf can make." Her own canines protruded roughly from her lips in a snarl of her own. But, in the stiff moments of tension that passed between her and the other canine, Bain shook her head. As if to clear a bad thought from inside. With a sigh, she continued, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, it was quite rude and immature and completely out of character for me. I'm... Tired, is all." Though, it seemed as though this was just a quickly thought up excuse for something she didn't quite want to bring into full light with a stranger. At least, not yet.

"As for looking for exceptional individuals, I think I can fit that quota in more ways then one." A smirk passed Bain's lips then, not quite the harsh snicker that had malformed it earlier, but not quite warm enough to be considered a smile. "I am skilled in many things, fighting being my strong point. Oh, and... leading as well." The second part she added in her own time, let it imply what it will, her intents were her own for now. "Anyways, as said before, I am terribly sorry for the little... Outburst before." Sticking out on paw she allowed her neck to flow out and down. Far enough to be respectful, but not far enough to put her in a vulnerable position. After all, this wolf didn't have her complete trust, not even close. Pulling her neck back, she decided to hurry this conversation along a little bit. "It is getting late, and I would like to request an audience with a high ranking wolf. Hopefully before the sun's out." With that, she looked at the wolf, though, it wasn't quite the harsh thing she had shot his way before.

OOC:

Word Count: 406

<style type="text/css">
.Bain3 b { font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; color:#ededed; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Bain3 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.Bain3 .wc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.Bain3 p { font-size:13px;text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#838383;}
.Bain3 {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#292550; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/34ynz2b.jpg), url(http://creativefan.com/important/cf/201 ... ground.jpg); background-position: top center, bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px line #000000; padding: 425px 20px 50px 20px; font-family: Times New Roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread