Communication's dead
[html]
Word Count :: 466 Blah post from me. Can continue with Seb showing him around the place if that works?

Inclining his head a fraction he acknowledged the woman’s name and supposed rank, although what position the 'Luna' held within the pack was not known to the moon streaked lad, but either way the woman seemed to be of some standing and as such he made a point to be respectful of her, or more accurately; as respectful as he was capable of until he knew more of the pack he was seeking to join and each members personalities and such.

Despite his general demeanour most of the time, the lad was no fool, innocent and naive maybe, but he had no intention of ruining his chances of making a new home for himself within this pack by offending various members just yet... not that he ever went out of his way to insult or offend others, it was just how he spoke and many did not like his manner of speech. Which in his opinion wasn't his fault, but others would hopefully grow accustomed to him and his ways, as he would theirs and the male could only hope to settle for some middle ground of which would allow for him to find his place within Casa.

When the woman responded to his mention of low speech he felt a little disappointed, but he was determined enough to learn and now planned to seek out a teacher elsewhere once he was settled down more if none of the woman’s other contacts worked out. “I'd like that, if you could that is. Something i've been wanting to learn for awhile and all” he responded, beaming the other a shy, grateful smile for her offer of assistance.

Butterflies wrecked havoc when the woman mentioned Sebastian’s name, although she didn't comment as to how he and the fox male knew each other and the red male didn't say anything either and for that he was grateful. Green eyes rolled slightly as the other made his way over to him and looped his arm through the lads, clearly having way to much fun in this situation. “So long as you actually show me around and don't get side tracked” he muttered softly under his breath so that the red male could hear but the woman perhaps not. “Thank you, if Sebastian's free i'd love for him to give me a tour” his words towards the woman were polite in contrast to his speech to the male.

Although some time had passed, he still hadn't quite figured out what to make of his encounter with the red male. Sure, if he looked at it from one angle it was just sex with no strings attached... but then it was his first time and his partner had been a male, things he was still rather confused and mixed up on emotionally.

Photo courtesy of KilljoyDivine

<style>
.KMTT_AhigaOH p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdd0c9; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#151615 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH {background-color:#191921; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#adb1a5; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1783/ahigatab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:346px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhigaOH .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread