The Way of Fang and Claw
[html]

WC:: 2+

The lack of oxygen had the young wolf blinking back spots of black as she tried vainly to keep on her paws. Palaydrian hunkered down to the ground, not by choice, but the deer and the white wolf had really laid into her. Tawny femme panted heavily trying to suck in as much air as possible before her world came back into clarity. Yet as soon as she was able to shake off the double collision, Drin shakely rose off the ground to a snarl tearing into her ears. The wolfess was immediately on guard and bared her fangs in agitation. “I should ask you the same thing!” She spat, hackles rising in defense, but instinct told her to take a step back and assess the situation.

Another deep breath gave her the information that she needed as the fierce gaze of her bi colored ocean eyes softened and her lips drew over her fangs. This was a fellow pack wolf but more importantly, a wolf that outranked her. Drin immediately lowered her gaze and bristling stance with a submissive whine. She tentatively licked at the wolf’s chin in apology before speaking again. “Please forgive my insubordination. My name is Palaydrian Soul, newest to arrive in New Dawn.” Hopefully her freshness would be forgiven as she had yet to meet the rest of the wolves in her pack and was simply on guard due to all the stories she had heard of fellow wolves attacking other canines.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread