The Way of Fang and Claw
[html]
OOC / +314

The large male towered over her, his yellow eyes burning into her form with a sort of suppressed rage. His breathing was rapid and he looked near as winded as she. His hackles rose immediately as she snarled back at him and he tensed, ready correct her bodily if need be. His fangs glinted like pale daggers, not yet tarnished by age. For all his bluster and gruffness he was still a young wolf, not yet two, but he’d lived much in those two short years, more than most twice his age. He knew how cruel the world could be, and those scars would remain with him forever. But he had also accomplished much, especially since joining New Dawn. He had become an Epsilon rather quickly, and retained that title, he’d recently found a mate, defended his pack from threats both great and small. The cream female’s insubordinately incensed him greatly, and he rose his tail even higher.

He was spared the effort of retorting back when the female grew aware of her fault and lowered herself. A whine tugged at his ears and he perked them ever forward as her tongue caressed his chin. He let his breath huff out of him, exhaling the tension from his limbs, and allowed his fur and body to relax some, though his yellow eyes continued to regard her warily. Good to see you came to your senses, although I’d rather it not have been at the expense of what looked to be a very good meal. He was still upset about the buck, and it showed in body and voice. She introduced herself and he was forced to grunt a reply Augustus, he said with the slightest inclination of his head. I’m the Epsilon here, it’s my job to hunt for the pack…but seeing as my prey has escaped, I guess we won’t be eating tonight.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread