[M] She's standing in the heart of darkness...
[html]

OOC: Oh god she feels bad. D:

Caught up in the moment and the glorious feeling their talk had brought, Ciara hadn’t thought of any consequences to her rubbing, adoring exploration of her mate. She saw him in a new light, and ached to know him better, so she’d taken her time going over almost every inch of him. She was almost too innocent, though, naïve to what her caresses would cause. When her mate began his own exploration she was relaxed, all until his muzzle dipped deeper than she’d expected. Her skin flushed beneath her fur as he dipped his nose beneath her leg, and she released a little whine. Hers was partly the desperate tones of his, and partly from anxiety.

She relaxed subtly when he pulled away, but then found herself overwhelmed by the intensity of his gaze. Her heart was aching for him as was her body, but her mind…. She was still nervous, afraid that it would hurt, that she wouldn’t be good enough for him, that something awkward and horrible would happen. She was too caught up in worrying over the actual event to worry about puppies. Her eyes remained locked on his as she weighed her options, but her ears flicked and then went back against her head while Augustus pleaded. He wanted to take her, it was clear, but she just wasn’t ready. They had only just talked about everything and opened up like they should. There was still too much they needed to learn about each other, and she was still too shy.

I…I am yours forever, she stammered, turned to blushing and averting her eyes while a single paw scruffed on the sand. His intent and heated gaze had her stumbling over her words as she had the first few times they’d spent time together. All at once she was the student again, and he the teacher. She the shy school girl and he the reserved warrior. Her tail tucked between her legs, and she slowly turned to face him instead of looking at him over her shoulder. With an apologetic whine she pressed her face to his scruff, licked under his chin again.

I’m just….not ready. I’m scared of doing…that, she whimpered again, feeling silly and girlish. Please don’t be mad..

<style type="text/css">
.cia1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3c9b5; text-shadow:#0f2825 1px 1px 2px;}
.cia1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cia1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#586b6d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2BltD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475d5f; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9c9c9; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.cia1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.cia1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cia1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread