[M] oh, you will come
[html]
you don’t want to
wake the dragon, do you?

Let me know if I need to change the powerplay; left damage up to you. Probably need someone else to come in soon to chase him away! :3

She continued to plead, but her words fell on deaf ears. It was another excuse, always just another excuse. He’d heard enough excuses in his life, and last her halted statement made his head rear up. It was that or allow you to hurt me again, you stupid slut, André snapped, strings of saliva glistening between his teeth. I threw you away, I threw my mother away, I threw everyone away. He realized that he was confessing too much, but he couldn’t stop. His emotions were raging behind his dark mask, feeding off one another—anger becoming grief, wrath and fear mingled, underneath it all bubbling a terrible desperation. He’d always been desperate.

Her whisper made him strain his ears, but he barked harsh laughter at her, flinging his scorn at her feet. You aren’t special, mon coeur, he said, the endearment falling scathing from his black lips. My mother was a whore too, a wolf-fucker, and my father drowned himself in alcohol. Why do you deserve something better? He trembled, the tattoo quivering red streaked with red on his bloody back.

The coywolf stepped forward timidly, blue eyes shutting, three final words escaping from her lips. I loved you more, André responded darkly, and then his hand whipped out. He grabbed her dark brown hair and pulled hard, hoping to wrench her head back. One fist flew into her, hoping to double her over as it hit her abdomen or crack some ribs. He didn’t care if she squirmed enough to get away, so long as she knew he wasn’t done with her yet.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons

<style>
.drgwake-box {float:right; padding:5px;}
.drgwake .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Special Elite'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px 10px; padding:10px 0px 0px;}
.drgwake {font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align: left; margin:0 25px;}
.drgwake p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.drgwake p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.drgwake .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.drgwake p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.drgwake b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
.drgwake b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.drgwake b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.drgwake b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread