you stand there shaking by your pew
[html]
This is lameness. But yeah poke me if you want me to change anything. xD +338

Pale fingers grew sticky with blood; Vesper was dully aware of the sensation and of the murmur of her sibling as she came to stand beside her. She shook her head once to quiet the other’s pointless remarks of concern, and her blue eyes landed on the silvery-black wolf girl. She had taken advantage of the enemy crashing to the ground, her secui body straddling him. Rather than reach for his throat and end it, however, the Salsolian began to mock the male, spitting down at him, boasting of his defeat.

The vanilla-tawny coywolf recognized such proud fury. It had been hers before; she’d captured it and squeezed all she could out of it. Detaching herself from the present, she could see a younger version of the scarred hybrid making boasts and taunts of her own. I understand, she thought, and curled her lip. But it’s not worth it, girl, she wanted to say aloud, but all she could get out was a scathing growl before the knife slipped into the dark halfling’s side.

She began to move, but suddenly Sparrow had teleported to the wolf, nearly sitting on his arm as her claws dug at it. There was red, and screaming curses from the enemy, and Vesper could feel a mix of sick pleasure and horror at the scene. She lunged forward, trying to knock the Salsolian and her sister to the side, a wordless snarl leaving her wrinkled muzzle. It was almost the feral growl of a huntress moving to reclaim her prey, but there was something desperate in it.

The wolf grabbed at his own arm, shrieking at her, and she dealt him a slap that snapped his head to the side. She buried her claws in his neck, wishing for the strength to snap it, but instead his life began to leak from the new gash. Underneath her hands he gasped and jerked, deprived of air and blood, but Vesper set her jaw grimly and waited, pushing all her weight down on his neck.

<style>
.veswd p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.veswd b {color:#85402b;}
.veswd t {color:#85402b; font-style:italic;}
.veswd-text {margin:0px 5px 35px 205px; padding:2px;}
.veswd {width:498px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#84908c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/h40Wa.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#373c3a; line-height:13px; text-align:justify; border:#000 1px solid;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread