Just looking for shelter
[html]

Word Count → 228 :: I probably shouldn't do this considering all the threads I have, but it seems weird that Ataxia hasn't talked to her former babysitter since she was young.

Ataxia was stuck in Seculi form while she wounded. It would take a while for the dagger wounds on her back and side to heal and she was afraid shifting might make it worse. The scratches on her face had cleared and left only a few faint marks. She couldn't hunt due to her wounds, and she couldn't manipulate objects without her hands. All she could do was pick things up and carry things with her mouth, which was inefficient and got old quickly. Ataxia had initially planned to spend the morning walking along the beach, but she discovered that there were too many shells to tempting her to pick them up, and a mouth of sand was unpleasant.

It was therefore unsurprising that she returned to the ruins, in a slightly fouler mood than before. She had it in her head to bug someone for entertainment - maybe that dog slave that Sirius owned - but wasn't sure who she'd find first. As it turned out, her old babysitter was the first one she spotted wandering among the ruins. The young hybrid grinned and perked her ears, recalling the games they would play when she was young. "Hi!" She shouted, then shot towards her like a bullet to a target. "What are you doing? Where are you going? How are you?" The seculi wolf skidded to a halt, tongue lolling and tail wagging.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/isouZf6qbMVQM.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:233px; height:178px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread