Staring down the barrel
[html]

Word Count → 420 :: Panda got offended >.<'

You need people like me, so you can point your fucking fingers
and say "That's the bad guy." So say good night to the bad guy.

When she spoke to the woman, she was not immediately answered. The woman seemed so into what she was doing that it took a moment for her to put everything down, and once she did, she spoke to Panda, answering her question in a....unique way. Panda was not sure if she should be offended, because she was part of the pack, or if she was not included in the "stupidity" as the woman called it. Panda did not think that anything she did was stupidity. In fact, Panda tried to make the best decisions that she could. The woman was pretty, but maybe that was something that was a good thing, while everything else about the woman could be bad. Maybe that was why Panda had not met the dreadhead before. Maybe because she was such a stuck up bitch that she didn't want to talk to anyone and no one talked to her because of the reason. Panda was 'graced' to catch the name of the woman, though at this point she didn't know if she really wanted to communicate with this woman. Something compelled her to stay.

What makes you say that the pack is stupid? There's plenty of luperci here that are actually very smart, so I don't understand where you come from saying that we are 'stupid'. Or that our actions as 'stupid'. Would you like it if we started to call you the resident retard? It's not very nice, is it? the woman defended Anathema with little problem, but in all reality, she was defending herself and her family, for she did not believe that they were stupid, nor were their actions. Sure, Panda knew that some things that some people did were stupid, but to say something as degrading as that to the woman was uncalled for, and this was why Panda got offended. Normally, Panda would have shrugged it off and walked away from the woman, but Panda figured that someone had to put the D'Angelo in her place. I don't mean to sound rude, but within saying that you were recording the "pack's stupidity" you indirectly called my family and I stupid, and I honestly don't appreciate that, because we definitely are not stupid. Nor have we been acting stupid. spoke the woman with a huff as she crossed her arms over her chest and she let her chocolate eyes pin on the woman. Who did Grace D'Angelo think she was?

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread