you lift my feet off the ground
[html]

Near the Corsair camp...nighttime! Big Grin I LOVE FRILENE

The fire flickered almost in a lively manner by the coydog's feet, orange willing itself to touch the sky and lash like a serpent's tongue at the young woman's feet. It had been long after supper, and the young woman didn't necessarily feel hungry. Her entry into the Corsair group had been a lucky one. She didn't quite fit in as well as the born-pirates. But to be close to the sea...It was so delightful, so free and true. The moon outlined the wrecked ship farther down the beach, giving it a spooky, mysterious way. Who knew how long it'd be before it was finished being repaired. She had to be close to the water. It seemed as if the ocean winds were what flowed in her veins. Gave her such a connection to the deep blue than she had ever realized. But now, she wasn't lost in grief. She had found her peace and contentment. Not to mention someone to share that all with. She glanced at him across the fire, breaking the silence as she softly murmured "I'm not tired." A sigh fell from a black-streaked muzzle, stretching as she stood on long slender legs and rounded the flames to settle close to his side. He was warm and stable as he had ever been, as sweet and protective.

A dainty hand softly rubbed his back, her head resting on his shoulder for support. "Love ya."Selene smiled up into green eyes, closing her own contentedly. The night was warm, which was surprising as the light from the moon gave everything a cold ghostly look. She leaned up to kiss his muzzle, lost in happiness as she got the true drift of how lucky she was to have him around. Her toes sifted into the sand beneath her, finding herself not shivering for once. "So what do you wanna do?"

Selene

<style>
.selenelovefritz .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selenelovefritz-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#EB5F2C; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.selenelovefritz p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selenelovefritz b {color:#EB5F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selenelovefritz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... able-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#993A17; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.selenelovefritz-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selenelovefritz .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread