you lift my feet off the ground
[html]

Word Count » 574
 omg-ness Frilene <3 feel free to have him carry-drag her towards the water, pp-ing them to the water is fine :3

just watch my wildest dreams come true

The hybrid smiled briefly, watching how the flickering amber light from the fire really accented his already-stellar features. Fritz was so perfect, and the Italian had to marvel. It had become a shame that duties and the pressure of not making themselves look overly like saps in front of the Captain really changed things. That morning in Crimson Dreams had been remembered at that simple moment, brought back to Sel. Cuddling, making pledges to stay together--It truly was the best day of her life. And when they had their first time just with eachother, her insecurities had been whisked away with the brush of her lover's kisses. She sighed slightly, pressing her compact frame into his side. They were made for eachother. Just them. And if anyone got in the way--How could she deal? Instead of the cutting, marring her arms with angst scars...Could she possibly throw her life away? That would never happen. Not with Fritz. Not with someone so true and compliant to the laws of mateship. Only death would tear them apart.

A pink tongue lolled out to brush the side of his cheekbone, craning her muzzle up and bringing her body closer. He "Love you more." She stated clearly, a smile playing on the corners of her muzzle. He apologized, for not being as affectionate as he should have been. "It's alright I guess, I mean, you're busy." Large tawny ears flicked back apologetically. "You're not all to blame. I was kinda, I mean--Scared to get thrown out before Corsair is made. Considering, I mean--I'm weak." And catching fish? It was a vital job. It didn't require much brawniness. Which was lucky for the fragile coydog. "But. I'm sure I don't wanna lay off with lovin' ya." Her arm tightened around him, squeezing him tight to her, chuckling softly.

The fire warmed her skinny body, but his presence--His warmth and affection he gave was what truly stoked those happy fires within her bosom. It seemed fairly late, stars sparkled like mini diamonds above her head and the water was invitingly calm. Again it stirred something longing inside the dusky hybrid, begging her inwardly to take a dip. Another glance was shot towards Fritz, maroon eyes silently asking. Either he got the pleading messages, or he was thinking the same thing. "I'd love a swim...I hope it's not too cold." A giggle slipped that dark-splashed muzzle, kissing his lips happily, leaning into his body. "Kay--Don't wanna get these wet." She touched her jeans and the t-shirt thoughtfully, squirming away for a second to pull them off her body. "You've seen me like this before, right? I must be going insane." A small laugh escaped that thin muzzle, it really wasn't that bad. It was strange feeling awkward with pulling them off, and stranger when with Fritz. Before she met him, she hadn't even entertained clothes very much. Maybe it was the lingering feeling of not being pretty enough, society would never let up on that. Pressure after pressure....Shaking her mess of unkept-wavy black hair, the chocolate hybrid moved back over to her mate. Thin arms wrapped around his body, pulling him close. It was funny, to see him she truly had to crane her head back. "I love you, I love you, I love you." Selene whispered, "Almost enough love for a day or so. But I'll never stop saying it." A happy grin spread across the gypsy's maw. "Ready, love?"

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread