waiting for godot
[html]<style type="text/css">
.nireetablechels strong {color:#ccbca3;}
</style>
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4777/van2do8.png) #b09480 bottom no-repeat; color:#000; font:9pt georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:2em; padding-bottom:6.0em; text-align:justify;">

Asa merely grinned nonchalantly at his reply, suddenly regretting not slowly down to simply contemplate things such as her own life. But there was not much to contemplate due to her amnesia, and she was simply too high-strung when alone to do anything except go treasure-hunting, dive into another book or dance around in ballroom style. Her unmarked ear twitched slightly as the shrouded male spoke again, and she beamed enthusiastically. I’m just as good as you are, I’d suppose; and you’re so sweet, thank you! she said, her smile turning rather sheepish as she maneuvered slightly to free up one of her hands and graciously take the brown sack for his outstretched hand. She deposited today’s finding into the bag and turned slightly to sit beside the stranger, setting the lumpy bag at her feet.

She fiddled with her bandanna a moment, staring downwards rather nervously. She was a very open and trusting soul, yet sometimes found conversation difficult due to lack of things to say. I’m Asa, by the way, she said quietly, glancing towards his shadowy face before turning her bi-colored eyes towards the rather gloomy sky above.

table by chels
[/html]

Messages In This Thread