We've done it
[html]

WC: 271 OOC: erf

“How could I forget, you were just a puppy I could stuff into my pocket and walk home.

He chuckled, he was a year older than the woman but he had watched her grow from a puppy. He didn’t feel this was a sick thing, no he felt it just brought them together. He cared for her not like a brother or a father, he cared for her like a friend and it had blossomed. She needed a friend in those days and it seemed to help her even today.

“Those treasures are all well kept in the cave, and not damaged at all. it is only the human things that do that stuff.”

He said moving closer, now looking down at her. This was the place where he found her when he needed her and she needed him. This was where she was nearly spiraling into a depth that even he couldn’t help her out of. He had come in time and things took off from there.

“This is still our home. the wood the cloth, everything else, it means little. You shouldn’t set store on the objects as our cave is here, and still will shelter us. We have each other and our children and I can easily make the floors before winter.”

He said, inching even closer and held his arms out to let her lean on him and him to hug her. She would need reassurance he knew and this was the best he could give her was the comfort of his body and arms.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread