No Place Like Home
[html]

yay new table!/206 words

Rurik nodded once and followed after the female as she led the way to where ever the food was. He had a little trouble keeping up with her over the unfamiliar terrain, but he managed. When they got to where they were going, the first thing he noticed was the scent of many other wolves. He didn't exactly like the idea of taking food from a group, but his stomach didn't let him complain too much, even to himself. When she pulled the meat from the hole, it's scent instantly made Rurik's stomach growl and his mouth salivate. He waited until she brought it to him and said that it was for him to toss down his staff, sit down, and begin to devour the meat.

After a few large mouthfuls, most of which he didn't chew more than once or twice, he slowed down enough to speak between bites. "Spasibo, thank you. He said, using the Russian word for thank you followed by it's translation. He took a few more bites before speaking again. "I'm afraid I'm eating your food and I don't even know your name. I'm Rurik Ivanov." He said, being as polite as he could with half a mouth full of food.

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread