[aw] a styrofoam deepsea landfill
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasi had met three members of the pack thus far -- Aylu, whom he'd encountered outside of the d'Arte lands; Skye, who'd accepted him to the pack; and now this Hotaru, too, who also seemed friendly and helpful. The Russian thought he'd very much like this place -- the leader was no slave-driver and the members understood the value of community. Zinoviya had often spoken to him of the olden days of the Russo family, before the blood feuding and in-fighting had begun. These were the times before his father and grandfather both, strong men in their youth, had befallen hard times and crumpled beneath the weight of the family. Perhaps Malenkij would rescue them, but Vasiliy did not think so -- as with his grandmother, he thought the man too meek.

Mine community in Russia, they forgot meaning of words "family" and "together." Funny, because place is called Sobirat'sya -- this means together, he explained, opening the door and watching with interest as Hotaru navigated with the stick she carried. The tapping sound was gentle as she probed and prodded her way through the house, following after her and opening the one window she'd missed. The glass was partially broken on this one, and he was glad she'd missed it. It is good to find a place that remembers these things, the Russian said, tail wagging. He considered her question with a tilt of his head, murmuring a thoughtful sound in his throat. Well -- I want to clear things out. Anything I will not use, I would like remove -- but where should I put? I do not like thought of "garbage" like humans make. Is there way things can be recycled? Used by others, maybe?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread