Solitary Salutations
[html]SORRY FOR THE DELAY X____X

This creature didn’t seem too harmful, at least at first glance. Maggie’s eyes narrowed in slight irritation as he instantly asked about her children’s father, but she realized it was probably out of genuine curiosity other than anything else. “Yes, he’s my mate,” the Confidant said rather sharply, mostly for the boy to stop talking about her very swollen belly and the life inside of her.

He spoke of food and things foreign to her, so Maggie remained quiet as he continued to speak. “Do you not know how to hunt?” she asked quietly, incredulous. A dog that didn’t know how to fend for himself was a very poor dog indeed. He spoke of the peculiar beast alongside him and Maggie nodded. She saw no resemblance, so they must be friends or… something. At the mention of another bird, her guarded expression broke into a smile. “He’s beautiful,” she remarked, stroking her own avian companion.

”Well, Mr. Zeitgeist, I can point you in the direction of woods that are plentiful in game, if you’d like,”He made no notion of wanting to join a pack, so she followed Salsolian procedure and did not mention her home. “I do not know many beautiful brunettes, so I’m afraid I cannot help you in that endeavor. Who is she?” It was Maggie’s turn to be prying, she supposed. Kimbra cooed quietly on Maggie’s shoulder, her attention focused on a vole she spotted not too far away from the group of canines.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread