Solitary Salutations
[html]

Sorry for the delay, my internet has been funky lately. X_X

The name of her leader almost knocked the wind out of her. She said nothing at first, letting the feeling come back to her head. Zeitgeist continued to speak about not needing food when Maggie knew he did. The Kite was already in the air, and Maggie had no system of recalling her bird, so they would have to wait for her return, hopefully with some sort of prey. After all, now that the reason for Zeitgeist’s arrival was clear to Maggie her hospitality would look good to her Boss. Or so she hoped. The chocolate leader was incredibly hard to read and very unpredictable.

“Please, don’t worry about it,” Maggie said with a grin. “After all, I know where to find Sirius,” she said quietly. “How do you know him?” Maggie knew she would be scolded if she didn’t interrogate him before she took him to the man he so desperately wanted to find. Maggie remembered Jasper was still where she left him a little ways away. She started walking in her horse’s direction. “Walk with me,” she said briskly. It was not a request.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread