Solitary Salutations
[html]

The dog had managed to say everything Maggie wanted to hear without her having to ask a million more questions. “You two were on good terms when he left? If I were to bring you to him I wouldn’t get in trouble?” She may trust this Zeitgeist, but she was in no condition to get punished at the moment. “Sirius Revlis is my Boss. He is the king of Salsola, the one the ladies all swoon over, though I believe he has quite a pretty thing with him now,” Maggie didn’t really have an idea of what went on between Clover and Sirius, but she knew the Lykoi was pregnant. That was all she really needed to know, really.

At the mention of the other creature joining them, she nodded.”Of course, I didn’t think you were going to abandon him,” she said, looking to the skies for her own companion. Kimbra was still gone, but Maggie hoped she would be back soon. The bird was smart enough to go find her wherever she was. The group walked for quite a while, until they found her white Jasper. He was grazing happily, and gave a happy snort when he saw Maggie return. “Would you like me to take you to him now, or would you like to wait until you’ve had some food and rest?”

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread