Solitary Salutations
[html]

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY my internet in Texas sucks so hard, it’s been down the past few days ;; Also, do you want to PM alaine about bringing Sirius into this thread? Or shall we fade to black soon? If we’re actually going back, feel free to PP Maggie, Jasper and Kimbra heading back to the packlands. (336)

Maggie listened to Zeitgeist’s story. Although Maggie wasn’t one of the lucky pack members to get a frequent audience, his tale sounded like something the chocolate Boss would do. “Well, it was certainly lucky that you ran into someone who knows him, hmmm? There are countless packs around here, and you’re fortunate to have found me,” Maggie had forgotten about the recent invasion and subsequent war that had been going on lately; she was silently praying that Sirius wouldn’t punish her for bringing a stranger into their lands. She hadn’t been a very good scout once she knew she was pregnant, and she felt immense guilt about what had transpired lately. It felt like she failed Salsola.

Maggie pet Jasper’s back softly, almost in a trance. The horse turned its mammoth head to look at her, and snorted softly. Since his purchase, Maggie had become immensely attached to her stallion. He had been her protector lately, and would never question her decisions in life. Maggie knew Z asked her a question, but she took her sweet time to answer it. She was comfortable here, and dreading taking her new acquaintance to see the Boss. “Oh, we’re pretty close by. It shouldn’t take too long if we all hop on Jasper’s back,” She failed to ask him if he was comfortable with horseback riding… but the ride was so short she didn’t care. Not to mention she felt like Denver was just weird about it and that most creatures didn’t mind it. Maggie searched for a boulder to help hoist herself up, but she didn’t find any. “Would you mind giving me a leg up?” She asked sheepishly. She wouldn’t be able to live with herself if some rapid motion hurt her unborn children. The Confidant looked to the skies to find her bird. A black dot was seen on the horizon, but the silver wolf couldn’t be sure if it was hers.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread