M-Mistake
[html]

Word Count → xxx :: That is a reference to Aylu, whom Gen and I both noticed had an extended stay with Terra.

The dog King stood stiffly as the young hybrid bounded around him, finding her to be as endearing as his children in that moment. Their sizes certainly fit such a thought; in his lupus form, he was more than three times the size of hers, and in his preferred secui form, the difference was enormous. There was something heavy about her scent, abnormal for the dog King to notice. Terra always seemed enthusiastic and energetic, but it was something different now.

"Yes, he did tell me about your adventures. I am glad you two enjoyed yourself," he assented. He had been apprehensive about the journey, but Skoll had returned home safely, and so he could not say anything about it. The King could not help himself, really. When his children were far, he could not watch over them and it worried him. He had been driven mad when Amaranth had left, and he tried his hardest to quiet the guilt he still felt over Noah's abrupt, angry departure.

Suddenly, her small frame was pressing against his, snaking backwards and forwards. He bristled, a low rumble starting in his throat. What was she doing? As the King of her pack, he did not want to snap at her... But he finally found the source of the strange behavior. The smell was nearly over-powering. "Terra," he said firmly, a small, low growl accompanying the word.

Vigilante by Alaine; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vigirun-box {float:right;}
.vigirun{font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; margin:0px 25px; width:80%; text-align:left;}
.vigirun.words {font-size:20px; font-family:'Crushed'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:10px 0px;}
.vigirun p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vigirun p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vigirun .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vigirun p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.Vigirun b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:times; font-size:14px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread