Once more, for old time's sake
[html]Sorry for the delay, this is post is a bit rushed. I went camping over the weekend and now I'm sick so my brain's not much for rping at the moment, but I don't want to keep people hanging ^_^

The cocoa woman answered her in the affirmative that indeed she had indeed worked with Anu at the orchard when she had lived in Crimson Dreams. From that moment on, though, the woman changed, seeming to get lost in her own thoughts while she spoke. The cinnamon huntress' brow furrowed briefly before the stranger's gaze returned to her once more as she sought information on Anu's and the new orchard's wellbeing. The display of concern seemed unusually sincere but Cassia was not one to leave a question hanging. An honest answer was required and she would give just that. "Anu is adjusting well, or so it seems to me. Its been hard for her, but I think having the orchard to work on has helped to distract her. The amount of time we've all spent on the orchard has been good for her I think," she replied, arms folded in front of her with her fingers fidgeting with the edge of her sleeve.

After her answer, the woman seemed to remember Cassia's other question about cuttings. The explanation seemed straightforward enough and the mahogany maned wolfess listened intently, pointed ears perked forward eagerly. The idea of grafting branches seemed completely logical after the stranger had explained. [/html]

Messages In This Thread