Once more, for old time's sake
[html] So sorry for the delay Miyu, I didn't see your reply until today. I guess I'm really unobservant. So...I'll get right to replying

The cinnamon female's hand moved to rest on the hilt of her sword, purely out of habit. She did not think it would unnerve the stranger for she kept her fingers loose not to look as if she wished to clutch the weapon. The hilt of the blade made a convenient hand rest, that was all. When the nervous woman finally introduced herself another friendly smile crept onto her face. The introduction was followed by an offer for the orchard group to join her pack up north. "Thank you Colibri that is very generous of you. If we have need of a home I'm sure the group would like to know we are welcome in your pack. I am Cassia Calidus," she introduced herself with a gentle bow.

The subject turned to Crimson Dreams elicited a more sober expression from the mahogany maned girl. Sea green gaze fell for a moment and ears drooped slightly. "Yes, we were all a little surprised, but I stand by Anu's decision. I had just joined the pack a few weeks prior to its disbandment. Fortunately Oak came a day or so after it happened and invited me to come live with his mother, brother and himself," she replied. A deep breath and the mocha tipped girl brushed her hair from her face before returning her gaze to Colibri. The cocoa colored woman moved to pick up the sprouts she had dropped, placing them in her satchel nearby. The blue eyed woman asked her about her knowledge of plants. Gaze averted for a moment as she searched her memory. What she knew of plants and their care she had learned most of from Anu and her sons at the orchard. She had learned of plant varieties during her upbringing but otherwise her knowledge of plants was limited at best. "I guess you could say I do not know a great deal about plants. I know a small bit. However, I would definitely like to learn more. I always like to learn more," she answered, nodding to affirm her statement. If Colibri was willing to pass on any of her knowledge she would be grateful.[/html]

Messages In This Thread