Once more, for old time's sake
[html] With introductions finally exchanged, the unease in Colibri's form ebbed away and in turn so did Cassia's. Now that they both had revealed there identities perhaps the conversation could carry on in a more informal manner. Indeed as the cocoa hued woman mused about how unfortunate it was having to leave such beautiful lands. The cinnamon femme sighed, nodding in agreement. It truly was sad that these lands which she barely knew were going to be reclaimed by the surrounding nature. Evidence of the pack's existence had already begun to fade and with time there would be little to none left. Colibri next inquired about the circumstances of the pack's disbandment. The details were rather unclear to Cassia, but she knew enough to describe what essentially happened, for Anu had explained it on that day she proclaimed her decision to the Dreamers. "What I know is that shortly after my arrival Savina Marino and most of her family decided to return to her homeland of Italy for some reason. Anu described the situation as if Savina had felt an urgent need to go back across the sea, some important reason, but I don't know the details. As such, with Savina's departure, Anu felt herself unfit to protect the pack on her own and felt it would be safer for all of us to disband and find new homes," she explained, sea green gaze connecting with the deep blues of the demure woman. The topic of the pack's disbandment was never easy to discuss, though she had only called Crimson Dreams home for a short while. The mahogany maned femme was glad when the conversation turned to the discussion of plants and cultivation yet again. Colibri offered to show her, but remarked that Cassia would need to help her with her sword as the horticulturist had no knife or other cutting implement to make the cuttings.

The suggestion that Cassia could take some back to the Berwick orchard brought an elated smile to her lips, her glimmering fangs showing for a moment. What a wonderful idea, Anu would no doubt appreciate the gesture and if Cassia gained the knowledge of how to make use of the cuttings she would be more useful in the future to the entire orchard tending endeavor. "That sounds like a wonderful idea! Here what would you like me to cut?" she inquired, gently drawing her blade from it's protective sheath. It was not her usual practice to use her sword for things other than combat practice, but situations such as this were rare. It was not everyday that she was learning how to take tree cuttings. Besides, she would just make sure to even out her blade's sharpness with a whetstone later.[/html]

Messages In This Thread