when the sun goes down
[html]

Perfectly fine. These past two weeks have been miserable for me, as well. And tonight's not proving better... Tummy ache. ;n;

Word Count → 202

His large ears perked, turning to the source of the sudden sound. Not just a sound, a voice. The stranger had spoken up. Percival looked around, as if there was a chance that the words weren't directed to him. He sighed heavily.

They were.

"Ah, well..." Percival cleared his throat, shyly shifting to catch view of the other. He frowned instantly, his ears laying flat for a moment, grey eyes staring the young one down. With a quick shake of his head, he'd forced himself back to Earth, swallowing hard.

"Not certain, miss, ah 'aven't gotten meself too well familiar with th' land yet..." the pale golden hybrid mumbled, voice low, but soft. "Me clothin' seems o' in'trest? Ye pro'ly seen th' rest o' th' crew, miss, we be tryin' t' gather some sailors after th' wreck... We not be plannin' t' cause ye any harm, we ain't..." He added, as if in attempt to reassure the stranger, as not to frighten her.

The speaking had made him nervous, and it was clear by his fidgeting and darting eyes. He cleared his throat again, giving a bit of a hasty shrug, "Sorry ah couldn't o' been o' any much 'elp, miss... Truly."

<style>
.pwreckc {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nNcjs.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#84c6ca; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; color:#4a7274; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #858484;}
.pwreckc b {color:#c9e2e3; text-shadow:#858484 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.pwreckc p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.pwreckc p.ooc {font-style:italic;}
.pwreckc .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #336064; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 5px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread