wish in the well [closed]
[html]

omg post so full of suck

The petite girl looked at her, smiling with her teeth, and the casual greeting served to give her more of an identity than a face and a name. She hadn’t stood out amongst the other young coyotes in the wannabe gang (not that Ves had eyes for anyone but her lover and her rival), but the near-coldness in her impossibly pale gold eyes brought back other memories, a sense of who exactly she was.

Vesper was almost reminded of herself, of the icy front she offered everyone to shield them from the vesuvian rages within her fighting soul, but she had grown out of it. Ria, on the other hand, looked like she’d only grown up. Her tiny body, though still delicate, had finally been crafted into an adult shape, tender attention given to her ears and sloped back. It was puzzling, and it took the Centurion a moment to recognize the question.

Her lips pulled back for an instant to show sharp teeth beginning to yellow. “You don’t know how I’ve changed,” she answered coldly, Oliver’s cries for mercy still ringing in her skull. All everyone saw were her scars, though once she had been proud of each and every one. “I fight for a reason now,” she went on, the fire dimming down. The flicker of her tail toward the heart of the clan’s land was enough of an explanation.

“And you,” she went on, her old sarcastic smirk beginning to tug at the corner of her lips, “how am I to know that? Are you any different?”

And then her blue eyes grew somber. “Why are you here?”

<style type="text/css">
.vescarr .space {width:270px; height:300px; float:right;}
.vescarr b {font-weight:bold; color:#83834a; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:garamond; font-size:15px;}
.vescarr p.ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.vescarr p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.vescarr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vescarr {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJ5EM.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#99afb5; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread