wish in the well [closed]
OOC - lolol I actually forgot to make her respond to the question. XDD

Vesper had chosen to ignore all her statements, just as Alegria had chosen to ignore Vesper's own query. In truth, no, she did not know why she'd come so far to see Vesper, but she had, and she did not regret the decision. She scanned the surroundings one more time, keeping her expression clear like cold river water after the first spring thaws.

“Alegria.”

The slim canine turned back to her interlocutor at the sound of her name, the expression remaining the same, cool, composed, the slight edges of a smile in the mellow curve of her lip.

“Do you have any reason for being here, other than finding me? I have more important things to do than chat about whether or not I’ve changed.”

"I see you've gotten yourself quite a rank," Alegria commented, deliberately evading the question for another few seconds, pairing it with a coy flash of her teeth. But she couldn't keep Vesper waiting long, just as she couldn't keep herself without a true answer.

She thought back to the number of groups and packs and clans she'd joined, tore through the ranks (literally or not) before losing interest. The spark of her former wanton curiosity flared up within her, an unusually passionate emotion, and she flicked it away with the twitch of her ear, much like she'd unseat a fly. "Nope." She jerked her chin slightly in direction of the bleached white skulls by the border. "Don't seem to like visitors much, do you?" A generality, or a specific comment? One couldn't be sure, and it was a good gamble to say Alegria wasn't even sure herself.

And then, firmly, with the assertive voice of a female warrior sure of herself, "let me talk to your leader. I want to join."

Messages In This Thread