M-Be Mine, Stake Your Claim
The eye rolling feel of entering Terra, it was something that they had shared together before, and never seemed to get old for Kit. The physical pleasure of their bodies pressed against one another brought a light sigh of contentment, but the emotional attachment that he felt was what sent Kit's face to rub affectionately against Terra's neck and face. Almost as soon as Kit found himself buried as deeply as he could manage, the male began to rock his hips back and forth, his ears listening for any sign that he was beginning to go too fast.

Hearing the words that escaped after Terra's gasp only added to Kit's lust, and filled him with a mixture of happiness, along with the desire to make sure Terra knew that he felt the same way. He was still young enough that love was a hard concept for him, but he knew that Terra held a special place above other females. That was as good a way to describe love in Kit's mind as any. "I love you too Terra... us together, always." Kit replied between his breathing, and the movement of his hips. The urge to be possessive caused his nuzzling at Terra's neck to be temporarily interrupted by Kit's effort to place a soft love bite, a non-verbal "mine".

As the moments passed, Kit started to find it harder to think, especially of words. His instincts slowly taking over, and demanding that he tie with Terra, to feel the tiring release that always ended their fun together. He had always felt that want, but at that moment for reasons he didn't understand, it seemed more important, and spurred his movements to become more ragged, his knot slowly becoming more noticeable with each thrust inside of his partner. For all Kit knew about getting the opposite sex to fool around with him, he still was ignorant of the risks that would come from spilling in Terra while she smelled the way she did. If he did, Kit probably wouldn't have cared at that moment anyways. "I wonder if I can get my beautiful Terra to howl loud enough for her pack to hear..." Kit idley thought aloud, the trickster in him wanting to announce to the world what they were doing.

Messages In This Thread