M-Be Mine, Stake Your Claim
With anyone besides Terra, Kit would have disliked the feel of teeth anywhere near his body, but his lover's moan was accompanied by her teeth, and the male felt so fear that she was trying to hurt him. All that floated through the male's mind was a mixture of the temporary lust that came with their carnal dance, and the longer lasting feelings that he had for Terra. Kit could hear Terra's yips and growls, and met them with growls of his own, while continuing to lose himself in the intoxicating friction between them.

Every time they were together, Kit hoped that the moment would last forever, but no matter how hard he tried to keep pressure dammed away inside of him, the end always came eventually. With one last thrust into his lover, Kit heard Terra howl, and felt himself become locked inside of her. Instinct kept his hips bucking in shallow motions, while his own muzzle lifted up to join Terra with a howl of his own. The shuddering climax that rushed through Kit's body was exhausting in it's intensity, but the male continued to hold Terra up, while his body filled the female with his seed.

The howl died down not long after Kit's release, and was replaced by affectionate nuzzling mixed with soft words "I'm so glad I met you Terra, glad that you let me put my mark on you...". Kit was as far as he knew, the first to have slept with Terra, and if he had his way, the last. It was a possessive feeling, one that he wasn't sure the origin of, only that he wanted Terra to be only his.

Messages In This Thread