Carving
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

The cloud-furred male listened in earnest as she spoke, glad to hear her voice and thoughts about herself. One part of it made him tilt his head just slightly to the left, though he remained politely silent. Vasi knew his manners and he was not the sort to interrupt -- only when absolutely necessary, or perhaps when he forgot himself a moment. As he was paying careful attention to the conversation and Dalgina herself -- tiptoing, as she seemed shy and quiet -- this latter was less likely to happen.

You say you go nowhere, he said, slowly, grinning. But you were in north -- north is somewhere! And a different pack? You are young to live in two packs already, I am thinking. I am two years on birthday this year, Cercatori mine first pack. Sobirat'sya -- not pack, not really, he suggested. Give yourself -- ah, what is word? he tilted his head, frowning. Glory, he finished, uncertain if this was the proper word. Give yourself glory, he said, and shook his head. That is not word I want, but close enough. You know what I mean? Vrubatsa -- understand? he asked, flickering his dark tail back and forth as encouragement. Your sky-friends should tell you this, he said, pointing upward and smiling.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread