Ding, you have a visitor
[html]
WC: 318 OOC: She sees conor in her because he has nearly same exact coloring hahhaa Smile

Blue eyes that showed here and there with the purple of her father turned to the approaching woman who acknowledged Eclipse.Eclipse jumped a little but stayed where she was. She was scared only because she didn’t know what the new woman was here for or if she even knew she was allowed into the packlands. She watched quietly as the woman filled her bottle. Something seemed so familiar about the woman. Her colors... where had she seen them before.

“H-hello... um Have we met before?”

This was a little rude but Eclipse couldn’t help but tell there was something oddly familiar about both the shade of her fur, and her underbelly, as well as the scent. Of course it mingled in with the scent of the new pack, and this somehow bothered the girl. No female came to mind. Then she looked down embarrassed. Perhaps she had met her in passing, or that she did know her, but would recognize her by her name.

“I am sorry. I am being rude, m- my name is Eclipse Soulstorm, my cousin. Saul, he is allowing me to pass through and see his lands before I go south.”

The young woman said shyly. She stepped closer to Grace. Although she knew she couldn’t just ride off on a pregnant horse anyway, she she did feel much more safe beside her since Grace had already saved her life once. The horse nickered and looked toward the new woman with one bright eye. It was hard to tell if the horse was scrutinizing the woman or not for it always wore the same expression, as though a sad had run through the mare for so long that it was impossible to be happy again. Eclipse waited, hoping the woman would believe her. After all it was her word and Saul wasn’t even here.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread