Ding, you have a visitor
[html]
WC: 249 OOC: Eclipse has to learn about rumor and truth still apparently lol.

Eclipse folded her ears back slightly in disappointment when the woman said they hadn’t met though they returned when the woman asked about Eclipse’s surname. She shrugged and not feeling she should have anything to fear from the woman she spoke.

“Yes, Saul did mention Lilin being here, she’s a relative of mine too, but my dad and mom are not hers... My mom is Bris Stormbringer and my dad, he was Conor Soul. He and my mom decided to put the names together.”

She said. The woman introduced herself as Colibri Haki, but she was a part of the soul family. Eclipse gave the woman a worried look, not sure what to make of her, she seemed so nice, so were the rumors possibly wrong about her family? All she really had to go by was her father abandoning her and her mother as well, was that all this was about, abandonment issues?

“So then we are related?”

She asked, wondering how close they were. The woman did look familiar that was for sure. The fur color they shared was unique in its own way. Perhaps she knew since Eclipse told her about her own father. Perhaps another cousin like Saul, or a distant relative like Lilin. She still felt a bit apprehensive about finding another family member. She didn’t know her. Not like she did Saul, and from what she had heard, the souls line was rather... violent.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread