Ding, you have a visitor
[html]
WC: 434 OOC:

Eclipse wished she took back everything she said, but it was her personality that called for her blunt accounts of what she was thinking at that moment. She looked down feeling bad she hurt her aunt’s feelings. She must have been close to Conor and it seemed wanted to get to know Eclipse as well. The girl looked over at Colibri with eyes that said sorry, she didn’t know how to sooth a soul this down.

“My dad, he was a great man, they were harsh words, I’m sorry, I was abandoned not just by him but my mom, and it hasn’t been easy to get over.”

She was not in lack for love, the young woman had many different mother figures even a bear that had thought she was a wolf took care of her for a short while, but Eclipse’s inability to move on and let anyone attach to her until Saul snapped her out of it all. Even now though she didn’t wish to get too close and mostly due to old habits, but she didn’t like that her own family was so very sad that she wouldn’t stay. She smiled at the woman as she began talking.

“I have learned to keep my family here. Even Saul lost his way when his mate ran away; but he was here and will remain so no matter where I am. I love my family and I don’t wish any ill on them, but I am also my own person. I hope to do something without a paw underneath me. Though I’ll visit if that’s ok.”

She said. She wouldn’t be able to visit soon after she found a pack to live in, but she wouldn’t take forever and as she promised she would write to Saul when he did and she would send a bird with a message if he didn’t. Grace followed the young woman without so much as a provocation. Perhaps she knew that Eclipse was going to show herto her master again? Whatever the reason her being there wasn’t good enough, but Colibri would make the journey better, at least Eclipse hoped she would.

“Do you travel often? Is that why I’ve never met you?”

She asked trying to make it less hard for the woman. She was her aunt and Eclipse now seeing nothing openly wrong with the woman was very interested in her. She would judge who was crazy or not, at least try. The young girl didn’t have much experience at such things.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread