Ding, you have a visitor
[html]
WC: 527 OOC:

Her words helped Eclipse shape her own family history. So it was true Haku was abusive, though Eclipse had gotten that he was more than just that but she said not a word. Eclipse felt a little worse as Colibri spoke. She did have happy memories to hold onto... no matter how much they hurt to remember them, she had them. Colibri didn’t. This made Eclipse’s heart go out to her aunt. She smiled thankfully at the older, and far wiser woman.

Eclipse had to hold her own and she knew it, she had been doing so since she was a puppy. She made many mistakes, some others would never know that would be held inside the girls heart forever, and others that were plain as day. Her life had been short but she had to learn quickly or she would die. She unwittingly learned how to use other wolves emotions against them to find loving homes for a short while before heading off to do the same to some poor other soul. Eclipse had always wondered if that wasn’t as bad as killing someone. She probably broke many hearts when she left each and every mother that had taken care of her.

“I will. Perhaps when I come I’ll cook you up something really nice from my own garden and all. That would be a while, I don’t really have a place for one... I use to... but I can’t go back.”

She said, she did miss her garden, but the pack that was now gone... she missed even more. Then as the woman spoke Eclipse felt an even deeper bond. She too seemed to have trouble living in other packs. She was born in Dahlia so the mention of it made Eclipse’s tail wag, though when she found it again, they were gone not a trace of them could be found. She had been devistated but she did not let herself show it to even her own self. She too had lived in Crimson Dreams, but only for a short while until Saul came and convinced her to come with him and told her her family had only moved and didn’t break up. Dahlia was then Ichika. So much had happened in such a short time.... Ichika didn’t even live a year before it departed. She smiled at the woman’s question.

“I have been to many many places I guess...I have learned things change far too quickly for me, even now. Though I learned a lot a bout cooking and since it never changes it’s something I can go by. I like making different flavors of meat. I’m not sure if that’s what you mean though. I have met many wolves and other creatures, and it’s hard to say what I think of the world these days. It seems dark and unkind at the moment....”

She admitted. She wasn’t sure exactly what her aunt wanted to know so she gave examples of what she learned throughout her life... it was the best the young girl cold do. She was smart but very socially uneducated.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread