Panic in the forest
[html]
WC:333 OOC: Grace is foaling 2 babies, but one will pass on. XD just a heads up and OK to pp the horse!!! Big Grin

The girl was quite relieved as a woman came dashing out of the bushes. She looked at her helpless and could see that the woman was assessing the situation. The words that came out of her mouth was calm and endeering. Eclipse nodded and looked over at Grace who was again picking herself up. Did horses do this? Stand up and lay down?

“Is she ok? She sounds so hurt. Shouldn’t we do something?”

Eclipse clung to the hope the woman knew what was happening. Grace snorted and pawed at the ground. The thought of the horse in so much pain worried the woman. She had not been with her for long, but the animal was something familiar in the travel through the souls area now, she had been follwing her for a while. Then the horse again sat back down, evidently trying to become comfortable. Eclipse moved slowly towards the horse, not sure how she would react. She didn’t seem to act as though she were about to bite Eclipse and this was the first time Grace had let her even touch her. Eclipse patted her neck, her own heart beating and her eyes wide with fear still but the woman who had come from the d’ Arte borders had calmed her. The horse neighed and Eclipse could feel she was bearing down and she looked to see something small wet, and gross looking coming from her back end. The girl, not at all use to such events closed her eyes again and held onto the horses head.

“Please, please do something for her she saved my life I wouldn’t forgive myself if she died. she is in so much pain!”

Eclipse cried into the horses neck. She was scared this was hurting the horse more than it should have. Little did she know this was normal, though what was about to happen to the horse was not at all normal to them.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread